You are welcome to Kindergarten class and I am excited to be leading such a delightful set of children. My name is Rosemary Edwin and I am looking forward to a wonderful term with them.
We aim to provide a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment where everyone is valued equally and to ensure they learn and develop appropriately.
I will be working to develop their skills and give them the right foundation for future progress through school and life. Below are the topics we will be exploring.
This term we will be learning about farm animals.
- Parents Tea morning – Wed 16th September
- Literacy day – Mon 21st September
- PCF Meeting– Sat 26th September
- National Day Assembly/Celebration – Wed 30th September
- Public Holiday – Thursday 1st October
- Mid-Term test – Wed 14th – Fri. 16th October
- Mid- Term Break – Mon 19th – Fri 23th October
- Parents’ Conference – Sat 24th October
- Resumption from Mid-Term Break – Mon 26th October
- Preschool Day– Wed 28th October
- Annual Sports day– Sat 14th November
- End of Christmas Term examination– Mon 23rd – Fri 27th November
- End of Term– Thurs. 10th December
- Resumption for Lent term– Mon 11th Jan. 2016